Complaint Review: My Cash Guardian

• Submitted: Mon, December 03, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 03, 2012

• Reported By: tedalex — Philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
My Cash Guardian

My Cash Guardian this company took $29.95 out of my checking account without my permission. this also caused an $25.00 over draft fee charge on my account. Internet

on October 30, 2012 in noticed a withdrawal of $29.95 from a company by the name My Cash Guardian without my permission this also caused a $25.00 overdraft fee.  I never applied for a loan with this company what can be done about this fraud?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2012 08:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Cash-Guardian/internet/My-Cash-Guardian-this-company-took-2995-out-of-my-checking-account-without-my-permissio-977176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Cash Guardian