Complaint Review: My Clean Pc

• Updated: Tue, April 16, 2013

• Reported By: Carolyn — Little Rock Arkansas
My Clean Pc

My Clean Pc attempted scam for more money, Internet

I saw the My Clean Pc ads on tv and since my computer was extremely slow and freezing up i decided to try them.  I paid 39.99 for them to run the scan and supposedly fix my issues.  When you call to activate the software they have a high pressure sales pitch to try to get you to pay a very  expensive amout for a technician to fix what their software did not. They said if you don't get the expensive tech help your computer will still have issues. I am so mad, i feel like i paid $39.99 for nothing. They should tell you that up front and not after you have paid them. I feel ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2013 06:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Clean-Pc/internet/My-Clean-Pc-attempted-scam-for-more-money-Internet-1043812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Clean Pc