Complaint Review: My Cured Computer

My Cured Computer
Internet USA

My Cured Computer My Cured Computer got me sick Internet

*Consumer Comment: thanks

This is a classic get you pumped and then dump you scheme.Obviously these guys never planned on going the long haul and just took in subscriptions with no plans of delivering service,much less honoring a money back gaurentee.I've read all the other reports and they sound just like mine:

-terrible connection with far away repair people(chickens crowing in the background)

-aweful attentiveness to the problems and communication problems

-Servers down all the time

-Noone of authority to reach to file grievances

-round and round transfer to people that then transfer you round and round

-No response to numerous e-mails asking for money back

-promises from agents for call backs that never happen

This company is a classic rip-off with no intention of satisfying their clientel.I hope they are not still getting subscriptions from people who have'nt read the plethora of complaints online.If you use this company you will 100% lose your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2013 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Cured-Computer/internet/My-Cured-Computer-My-Cured-Computer-got-me-sick-Internet-1070079. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Cured Computer

thanks

AUTHOR: Havre - ()

Hey thanks!  I just chatted with a salegirl.  She seemed pushy, asked for my ph number and address numberous times.  I didn't feel comfortable.  I really do apprecciate your post.