Complaint Review: My Partner Forever

• Updated: Thu, August 04, 2011

• Reported By: berlinman — Berlin Other Germany
My Partner Forever
Quebec, Canada Boucherville, Quebec United States of America

My Partner Forever mypartnerforever.com Questionable Activities, Boucherville, Quebec

*Consumer Comment: I have a positive experience with Mypartnerforever

. [continued below]....
....Hello, I am from Berlin, Germany and I wanted to talk about a site after reading about them:  My Partner Forever.  I can speak English a bit and I want to agree with what I read that they have bias in them against other people of different colors!

At first I had some doubts about what I had read on them but I asked owners of site about what I had read about how they deal with people of different colors and about showing these different colors of people on the site and they gave me stubborn attitude about this!

I will have to say I was disappointed.  I know that some may not believe me but that is what they can say but I know my experience and I am one who does not believe in telling a lie about things like these and believe everyone should be treated fairly regardless of their different colors!

I am so disappointed with them that I am recommending that these people never be trusted nor their site!  I cannot stand for things that hurt other people!

These people and their site really are bias and although I had doubts about what I had read after dealing with these people I will not trust this site or owners and I do not think anyone else should also trust them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2011 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Partner-Forever/Boucherville-Quebec-/My-Partner-Forever-mypartnerforevercom-Questionable-Activities-Boucherville-Quebec-760923. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Partner Forever

I have a positive experience with Mypartnerforever

AUTHOR: Tranj - (USA)

Hello friends,
I do not agree with report-starter, because I have a positive experience with Mypartnerforever service.
I just lost my wife … sad story…. and decided to give a chance to such on line dating…. I looked to these girls for comfort and got it. To be honest I am very grateful exactly for MyPartnerForever as I felt VIP client with them, I do not know how they manage to do this but they really work for people there, with everyone that contributes, and as I felt: they protect their clients from being robbed and heartbroken. Before I found mypartner site I used for a couple of months several others and was not happy with them. Most of the girls (about 20) initiate acquaintance – wrote by themselves and were too open about their wishes, wrote “i love you” from the 2d or 3d letter… all of them were too beautiful and too seductive to be real…. I even couldn’t imagine that one of them could be my mate… just of course sometimes I thought how it could be and how my all neighbours would dies the same as my friends seeing such Irina or Masha )))) but anyhow I knew – it is impossible…. it is just for dreams but not real life… my life, my occupation, surrounded reality, even my mortgage etc
So Mypartnerforever is very different comparing with others… I am very happy to find them in the Internet! Still haven’t met my soul mate but going to Uraine to have several meetings. I hope in few weeks I will stop on one of the ladies whom I chose…