Complaint Review: My Partner Forever

• Updated: Thu, August 04, 2011

• Reported By: berlinman — Berlin Other Germany
My Partner Forever
Quebec, Canada Boucherville, Quebec United States of America

My Partner Forever mypartnerforever.com Questionable Activities, Boucherville, Quebec

. [continued below]....
....Hello, I am from Berlin, Germany and I wanted to talk about a site after reading about them:  My Partner Forever.  I can speak English a bit and I want to agree with what I read that they have bias in them against other people of different colors!

At first I had some doubts about what I had read on them but I asked owners of site about what I had read about how they deal with people of different colors and about showing these different colors of people on the site and they gave me stubborn attitude about this!

I will have to say I was disappointed.  I know that some may not believe me but that is what they can say but I know my experience and I am one who does not believe in telling a lie about things like these and believe everyone should be treated fairly regardless of their different colors!

I am so disappointed with them that I am recommending that these people never be trusted nor their site!  I cannot stand for things that hurt other people!

These people and their site really are bias and although I had doubts about what I had read after dealing with these people I will not trust this site or owners and I do not think anyone else should also trust them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2011 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Partner-Forever/Boucherville-Quebec-/My-Partner-Forever-mypartnerforevercom-Questionable-Activities-Boucherville-Quebec-760923. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Partner Forever