Complaint Review: MycashGuardian

• Submitted: Mon, November 26, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, November 26, 2012

• Reported By: Sandra — Jacksons Gap Alabama U.S.A.
Utah Internet United States of America

MycashGuardian mycashguardian fraudulently processed a $29.95 ACH withdrawal from my checking account. Internet

On 10/23/2012,I applied for a loan with mycashGuardian.com.I read about this company carefully,there was no mention of a fee to apply for the loan. I never received an approval nor a turn down,actually,I never received any kind of response from mycashguradian. At the end on October,I got my bank statement from my bank with a withdrawal of $29.95,I couldn't believe it. I immediately called the telephone number next to the company name on my bank statement,I was told that they were sorry,it was a mistake and that they would refund my $29.95 back to my checking account,ofcourse;this never happened. On November 26,2012,I received another bank statement to find that mycashguardian had not refunded my money. with mycashguardian illegally going into my account,this caused me to owe my bank $29.95 + $36.00 NSF fee,total of $65.95. mycashguardian continues to perpretrate this fraud against many unsuspecting customers.I want my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MycashGuardian/internet/MycashGuardian-mycashguardian-fraudulently-processed-a-2995-ACH-withdrawal-from-my-chec-973828. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MycashGuardian