Complaint Review: Myfreecams

• Reported By: Preetyasian — San Jose Delmonte Internet Philippines
Myfreecams
2123 Warwick Lane Glenview Illinois Internet United States of America

Myfreecams Leo Radvinsky I am another victim of MFC and Leo Radinsky Internet

*Consumer Comment: Can you please state your MFC room name?

Well I see I am not the first and probably not the last to be ripped off my Myfreecams, it a fitting name since they don't pay you any way. I had studio as well and same thing happen to me as many others we had over 35.000 token which is $1750 owed to us when they shut down our studio. Again the real problems revolves around like everyone has complained about they refuse to send you emails back concerning the matter so u are totally in the dark as what happened. The one thing for sure is MFC is $1750 richer and only had to make a few mouse clicks and delete our account. As one complaint suggested we should banned together and all other with this problem...there must be someone with legal working in United States to at least force Leo Ripoffvinsky to answer for this. All customer conversation are kept in achieve so it would be matter getting them to open to show what really happened and if there was just cause. They also did it right before cuttoff so they could maximize there earning before closing studio. Also this Leo Ripoffvisky has had lawsuit filed by Microsoft and Amazon,com. What kind of company does not have contact phone number to voice complaints? The only one I could find is guess what disconnected.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2011 01:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Myfreecams/internet/Myfreecams-Leo-Radvinsky-I-am-another-victim-of-MFC-and-Leo-Radinsky-Internet-791466. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Myfreecams

Can you please state your MFC room name?

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

If you want to make a complaint then let's have all the info like who you are. How can we know you are not the same person filing multiple complaints? How can someone help you don't say who you are? Leo is crooked as hell it's true though. But at least have the balls to say who you are.

nodded