Complaint Review: Myphonesupport.com

• Updated: Tue, May 13, 2014

• Reported By: jk1 — Superior Wisconsin
Myphonesupport.com
Nationwide USA

Myphonesupport.com I couldn't log into my pc, they pretended to represent Microsoft and scammed me out of money. New York New York

I couldn't log on to my computer last night, so I called who I thought was Microsoft.  I got someone from India who scammed me out of 79.95 and my computer never even got fixed.  They told me they would call me back tonight....well I'll be telling them to reimburse me as I've already seen others have been scammed by them.  Today I had an additional 29.95 charge for some service I never even signed up for.

When I called THEM, the dude said he would reverse the charges.  Well I highly doubt it, we will see. I'm going to be keeping a watch on my bank account, that's for sure.  I already changed all my passwords as I gave the original guy access to my computer to "fix" it.  Didn't get fixed.  I think they put malware on my computer instead.  I was suspicious last night so I just unplugged the whole thing for now.  Don't fall for this scam....I see it's already been reported here as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2014 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Myphonesupportcom/nationwide/Myphonesupportcom-I-couldnt-log-into-my-pc-they-pretended-to-represent-Microsoft-and-s-1146266. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Myphonesupport.com