Complaint Review: N C W C Inc

• Updated: Tue, March 12, 2013

• Reported By: Marie — Sparks Nevada United States of America
N C W C Inc
3430 Sunset Ave Ocean, New Jersey United States of America

N C W C Inc, NCWC Inc. I bought a warranty on the 15th of Nov.2012 I cancelled Warranty on the 21st of Dec. 2012 I paid $876.33 I have requested my refund 4 times now, they keep telling me 14 days I have been waiting almo Ocean, New Jersey

*Author of original report: I AM A SATISFIED CUSTOMER NOW

*Author of original report: REFUND OF PREMIUM

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: CEO RESPONSE

I purchased  a B to B warranty for my 2005 Mersades on the 15th of Nov.2012 This was not in effect for 30 days I  payed a deposit up front of  305.00  to Got Warranty Co. out of Van Nuys, Ca. I thought that was who I was dealing with on the entire warranty. Then I find a Company called NCWC Inc took$ 876.33 out of my account. I had no ingkling of who they were. I called my Bank got the info on them and called them right away on the the 17th of December 2012 and cancelled everything out from both companies.

I got a refund from GOT WARRANTY of $305.00 I am still fighting with NCWC Inc. . to get my refund. I sent in a mileage certificate from Jiffy Lube, jumped through thier hoops and they continue to tell me another 14days just wait another 14 days. I am done waiting I want my money back, I have called this company 4 times. each time  I hear the same song I'm done I want my $876.33 back I feel they are stalling perhaps to file a Bankrupcy?  who really knows. This concludes my report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2013 06:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/N-C-W-C-Inc/Ocean-New-Jersey-07712/N-C-W-C-Inc-NCWC-Inc-I-bought-a-warranty-on-the-15th-of-Nov2012-I-cancelled-Warranty-on-1011125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on N C W C Inc

I AM A SATISFIED CUSTOMER NOW

AUTHOR: Marie McEntee - ()

I must give Mr Michael Shaftel CEO a lot of credit and  a huge Thank You, for personally taking an interest in my complaint. I have recieved my full refund of $876.33 today, March 16, 2013

I am now a satisfied consumer.

REFUND OF PREMIUM

AUTHOR: Marie McEntee - (United States of America)

Mr. Mickael Shaftel

On Feburary  8th 2013,  I called you and left a message concerning my refund, I left you my name ,phone number and policy number, I called the company again on the 17th again on the 25th

I have not recieved a call back from you nor my refund as of this date this 13th day of March 2013.

This has gone on for three months. I want my $ 876.33 back a s a p. I have been more than patient with you. I'm done now. Return my money Mr. Shaftel. pelfg51001133 Look me up and get me paid back.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

CEO RESPONSE

AUTHOR: Michael - (U.S.A.)

My name is Michael Shaftel and i am the CEO of NCWC,Inc.  Without having your complete name or policy number i can not investigate your complaint.  Please contact me so i may have the opportunity to correct or explain your issue.

office 800-778-4422 x 331