Complaint Review: NCS Law Firm

• Updated: Fri, November 29, 2013

• Reported By: sickatmystomache — Roxton Texas
NCS Law Firm
Miami, Florida USA

NCS Law Firm This case will be downloaded on Friday, December 6th, 2013. I must get in touch with them or I will be served papers for a lawsuit. Miami Florida

I received a suspicious email stating that I had until December 6th, 2013 (Friday) to get in touch with this company or that I would be served papers for legal action. I have no idea what this is about and I am not going to call the number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2013 04:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NCS-Law-Firm/Miami-Florida/NCS-Law-Firm-This-case-will-be-downloaded-on-Friday-December-6th-2013-I-must-get-in-to-1103072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NCS Law Firm