swift

• Updated: Mon, January 06, 2014

• Reported By: nikola virijevic — chicago Illinois
NIKOLA VIRIJEVIC
6538 Collins Avenue, #95 Miami Beach, Florida USA

NIKOLA VIRIJEVIC FRAUD COMPANY, LYING ABOUT THEIR SALES AND CREDIT CARD CHARGED FRAUD. Miami Beach Florida

I saw their sales promotion of e-cigarettes on the 5th December. it was 4.95 dollars with the UPS shipping free. On the 18th December This Company charged me for 109.67 $. I called my credit card company Capital One. They told me that Other customers had the same problem with the same company. They gave me their phone number and I tried to call them. They didnt answer. Capital One called them and reached them so we were on a conference call. The representative of this company started reading something about their membership and told me I got some membership. On their promotion There was no membership.  This is a fraud company and want to use your credit card without your knowledge.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2014 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NIKOLA-VIRIJEVIC/Miami-Beach-Florida-33141/NIKOLA-VIRIJEVIC-FRAUD-COMPANY-LYING-ABOUT-THEIR-SALES-AND-CREDIT-CARD-CHARGED-FRAUD-Mi-1113291. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NIKOLA VIRIJEVIC