• Report: #920140

145 Russell Dairy Road Internet United States of America

NLI Truck Sales Jowayne Newmann Don't deal with them, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: PRESIDENT

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: President

Bought a truck from NLI truck sales in July of 2012.  My bank check was made out $1500.00 dollars more than what my purchase price was, my salesman assured me that they would cut me a check for the difference of money. Needless to say that's when I met Jowayne Newman the owners wife the woman makes you wait till she's ready to deal with you. I traveled to NLI twice to pick up my money cause Ms. Newman  wanted to wait on a cashiers check to clear.

That was on a Monday the following Friday I went to get my money come hell to high water this woman withheld $426.00 dollars for her sales mans diesel fuel on his expense report $75.00 for me calling about my money everyday. Can I just say the truck they sold me broke down before it made its first load. When I was told by them the truck had a new build on motor and transmission. Take my advice don't do business with these people, take your business to people that want your business and sell dependable trucks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2012 07:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NLI-Truck-Sales/internet/NLI-Truck-Sales-Jowayne-Newmann-Dont-deal-with-them-Internet-920140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NLI Truck Sales

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

PRESIDENT

AUTHOR: DONNIE - (United States of America)

COPY OF WORTHLESS INSTRUMENT MR. BINFORD PASSED TO NLI Sales to start this problem.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

President

AUTHOR: DONNIE - (United States of America)

Mr. Binford bought a used truck from NLI Sales on June 28,2012 paid by company check.Which was returned July 6,2012 NOT SUFFICENT FUNDS. Mr. Binford tells NLI Sales,person the truck runs great be careful it will get you a speeding ticket.

After check bounced Mr.Binford difficult to contact. NLI Sales,person made 4 trips from Jasper,Al to Huntsville,Al (a distance of 160 miles each trip) area trying to collect on worthless check.Finaly on July 21,2012 NLI Sales received a cashier's check for 11,833.00 which was $1541.50 more than the worthless check.

Mr Binford showed up at our office July 23,2012 demanding the difference be paid him immediately,he was told it took 5 business days for a check to clear (even a cashier check can have a stop payment filed).Yes we with held $546.20 for bank charges ,sales person's time and expenses.

I would not have to be defending my companies actions had Mr.Binford had sufficent funds in his bank account prior to writing a worthless check. Which in the State of Alabama is a Felony.