Complaint Review: NRGBinary

• Updated: Fri, July 26, 2013

• Reported By: Robert — Henderson Nevada
2 Woodberry grove, Finchley, London, Internet United Kingdom

NRGBinary Extremely deceptive London Internet

I decided to try the nrgbinary software.  I downloaded it and was promised I would receive help because I've never done stock market trading before.  I deposited $1600 and lost it quickly.  I instantly got mad at myself for falling for a scam.  Several days later a representative, Michael from Greece, called me and said if I deposited $2000 he would add the $1600 which I had already lost.  The first thing that was baffling to me was that when I pulled their software back up my account had a credit of $400!  I was very surprised because I knew I had lost it all.

I didn't find out till later that they charged my card for that amount to get me going and once I agreed to them putting my $1600 back in that meant that I accepted whatever had happened.  After agreeing to Michael's putting in $1600 and with my deposit, my account was at $4000.  I was anxious for him to finally show me how to do whatever patterns they were supposedly teaching.  Instead, he says he has to go now and will call me the next day but to go ahead and fool around with the software some more until tomorrow.

I fooled around with the software and built up the account to $7000.  I then thought I better withdraw some money just to see if I actually get the money.  I withdrew $2000 and then watched and it didn't do it immediately but said pending.  I continued to play around and finally lost all the money that was left.

The next morning a girl calls me from the company and says she's a senior broker and wants to help me do their system and make money but that I need to deposit more money.  I told her that I had withdrawn $2000 and it was pending and we could just cancel that and use that.  She informed me I had no money whatsoever in the account and tried to sell me on putting in more.  I refused.  I said when they put back my $2000 or send it to me then I will believe they are credible and not until then and she said Michael would call me tomorrow and go over things but I've not heard a word since!

I videotaped myself withdrawing $2000 just in case something like this happened.  I also videotaped emails that kept happening from their company that were expiry transactions. These emails were happening the next morning and I wasn't even on their site!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2013 04:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NRGBinary/internet/NRGBinary-Extremely-deceptive-London-Internet-1070434. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NRGBinary