Complaint Review: Nation Wide Loan Services

• Updated: Fri, October 15, 2010

• Reported By: travjer — Muskegon Michigan United States of America
Nation Wide Loan Services
2416 Victory Blvd, Suite 561 Burbank, California United States of America

Nation Wide Loan Services Sinead Miller , Walter Rosco Was suppose to be getting me a modification, They closed there doors and took my $2950.00 I paid them. Burbank, California

I WAS TOLD BY THIS COMPANY THAT I QUAILFIE FOR A MODIFACTIION. I HAD TO PAY THEM $2950.00 FOR THEM TO WORK WITH MY MORTAGE COMPANY, IT WOULD ONLY TAKE 90 DAYS TO COMPLETE THE MODIFICATION, OR I WOULD GET A FULL REFUND.THEY DAID IF I WAS BEHIND ON MY MOTGAGE OF TWO MONTHS OR MORE I WOULD HAVE A BETTER CHANCE OF GETTING IT. WELL 90 DAYS WENT IN TO 8 MONTHS. I WAS TALKING TO THEM EVERY WEEK. I DID EVERYTHING I WAS SUPPOSE TO FROM TELLING MY COMPANY LENDER THAT O HAVE A THIRD PARTY YOU HAVE TO TALK TO THEM, TO SENDING IN EVERYTHING THAT THEY ASK OF ME. I KEPT GETTING HARDSHIP DENIAL LETTER FROM MY LENDER. I KEPT CALLING NATION WIDE AND TELLING THEM ABOUT THE LETTERS AND ASKING WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO GIVE MY MONEY BACK, THIS ISNT WORKING. THEY KEPT SAYING THERE IS ALOT OF STEP WE CAN TAKE TO GET YOUR MODIFICATION. YOU ARE IN REVIEW.

ON Sept 2010 I CAME HOME FROM WORK, AND IN THE MAIL BOX THERE WAS A BIG ENELOPE WITH ALL MY PAPER WORK I SENT THEM AND A LETTER TELLING ME THEY CLOSE THEIR DOORS. I CALL THE NUMBER GOT A RECORDING. EMAIL THEM IT SENT BACK WITH THE SAME LETTER. BY NOW I AM IN TEARS THEY TOOK MY MONEY. THE NEXT DAY I CALLED A LAWYER HE SAID IT WOULDNT BE WORTH IT FOR ME TO HIRE SOMEONE. SO I FILED A COMPAINT TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUERO AND ATTORNEY GENERAL AND FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSON. I OWE MY MORTGAGE COMPANY $5,490 WITH LATE FEES AND INTEREST. THEY WANT ME TO MAKE $681.05 PAYMENTS EVERY TWO WEEKS. I CAN'T AFFORD THAT. I GOT AHOLD OF SOMEONE WITH HUD TO HELP ME OUT. THEY HELP ME TO APPLY TO PUT THE MONEY I AM BEHIND ON TO THE BACK ON MY MORTGAGE. WAITING FOR THE ANSWER TO THAT. MY MORTGAGE COMPANY IN HSBC BENEFICIAL.  NOW I AM OUT $2950.00 (I HAVE BEEN SCAM) I WISH I WASN'T SO STUPID...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2010 06:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nation-Wide-Loan-Services/Burbank-California-91506/Nation-Wide-Loan-Services-Sinead-Miller-Walter-Rosco-Was-suppose-to-be-getting-me-a-modi-651522. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nation Wide Loan Services