- Report: #1025478
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: National Association of Christian Ministers
National Association of Christian Ministers2801 Wade Hampton Blvd. Internet United States of America
National Association of Christian Ministers Scam, Ministry, Internet, Fake Credentials Internet
*UPDATE Employee: Even Jesus was slandered and accused of being demon possessed (Luke 11:18-19; John 8:48).
The National Association of Cristian Ministers (NACM) is NOT recognized by ANY of the ONLY lawful accreditation agencies within the United States:
1. Distance Education & Training Council (DETC)
2. Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges & Schools (ACICS)
3. Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC)
4. Association of Theological Schools in the US & Canada (ATS)
5. Association of Advanced Rabbinical & Talmudic Schools (AARTS)
6. Transnational Association of Christian Colleges & Schools (TRACS)
It is advisable to contact these accreditation agencies or your individual state Consumer Fraud Protection Agency and request advice regarding the National Association of Christian Ministers (NACM).
NEVER pay money for unrecognized accreditations or certifications.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2013 06:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Association-of-Christian-Ministers/internet/National-Association-of-Christian-Ministers-Scam-Ministry-Internet-Fake-Credentials-I-1025478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.