Complaint Review: National Home Gardening Club

• Updated: Sat, December 15, 2012

• Reported By: suzzy — Alamo Nevada United States of America
National Home Gardening Club
PO box 3526 hopkins, mn 55343 hopkins, Minnesota United States of America

National Home Gardening Club sent grocery coupons that have no value and noone will take. I asked that they send my money back and cancel my membership and they told me they could not refund my money. hopkins, Minnesota

I received a certificate for $100 free groceries.  I had to send it in.  I then received $10 grocery coupons that noone would take.

I talked to a supervisor and she told me that she could not refund my money.  That was not their way of doing things.

She also told me I had to send these coupons back again to get coupons for the items I wanted according to the instructions.  There were no instructions included with them.

She then told me that these coupons come from a third party and they could do nothing about them.

I asked he then to cancel my membership and send back my money.

She told me she could not do that.  She could cancel the membership but not return the money.

I have also been asked to pay for a book that I have not received.

This is a real rip off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2012 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Home-Gardening-Club/hopkins-Minnesota-55343/National-Home-Gardening-Club-sent-grocery-coupons-that-have-no-value-and-noone-will-take-982495. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Home Gardening Club