Complaint Review: National Small Business Alliance

• Submitted: Fri, January 01, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, January 01, 2010

• Reported By: JOYCE — GREENEVILLE Tennessee United States of America
National Small Business Alliance

National Small Business Alliance DEBT MY CHECKING ACCOUNT WITHOUT AUTHORIZITION. I DON'T KNOW THIS COMPANY & NEVER HEARD OF THEM. Internet

I was checking my bank account on-line and saw a check was cash for a large amount. I had not authorized this check. This is fraud. I do not know National Small Business Alliance. Something needs to be done. How dare they do that to me.

I am getting in touch with my bank personally to have this money rememburse to my bank account. I will not pay for the bounce charges either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2010 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Small-Business-Alliance/internet/National-Small-Business-Alliance-DEBT-MY-CHECKING-ACCOUNT-WITHOUT-AUTHORIZITION-I-DONT-548438. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Small Business Alliance