Complaint Review: Nazar Kalayji

• Updated: Wed, October 02, 2013

• Reported By: Ripped Off In Real Estate — California
Nazar Kalayji
1640 Second St Norco CA 92860 Eastvale, California USA

Nazar Kalayji Provident Real Estate, Eastvale Real Estate, Corona Real Estate, Norco Real Estate Good Marketer, Horrible Realtor Eastvale California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: The other side of the story

We found Nazar by calling on one of his signs.   He never returned calls. We eventually found another agent who got us to view the home listed by Nazar.

He continually lied to our Realtor about the status of the home and come to find out lied to the sellers as well.  He markets himself well and takes the time to make "cute" videos but when it comes down to performing the acts of a true professional he fails.

Sleazy, sleazy, sleazy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2013 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nazar-Kalayji/Eastvale-California-92880/Nazar-Kalayji-Provident-Real-Estate-Eastvale-Real-Estate-Corona-Real-Estate-Norco-Real-1088983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nazar Kalayji

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

The other side of the story

AUTHOR: nazarkalayji - (USA)

This review was written 3 years ago.  It was just brought to my attention and I want to take the time to share my side of the events in question.

Back in 2013, the Eastvale real estate market was finally making a recovery.  In 2012 hedge fund buyers and other investeros were buying as much properties they would get their hands on.  This caused the prices of homes to increase by roughly 10,000 each month.  In 2012-2013 a large portion of listings were still distressed sales.  As you can imagine this made the buying process very frustriating.

During this time period, it was not uncommon to receive 20-40 offers on a single property.  And at the end of the day, the banks or sellers would choose the buyer who was the most qualified or had the best terms, aka cash.  Therefore, a lot of regular buyers who submitted offers that were not cash or had a large down payment missed out.  This caused people to get upset and frustrated with the buying process and listing agents.

I am truly sorry for everyone that was trying to buy a home during that time.  I am also sorry if phone calls were not returned.  It was a very stressful time trying to help people short sale their home and not lose it to forclosure.

However, my actions do not make me a sleazy person nore someone who is not unprofessional.  I value my ethecs and relationships with my clients.  If you would like to read the reviews from my past clients you can do so, but visiting Zillow.

Again, I am sorry I was unable to answer your questions or show you one of our listings when you wanted to see it.  I hope you were able to find a wonderful house that you now call your home.