- Report: #1067190
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Nebucom LLC
Nebucom LLC10640 N 28th Dr Ste C105 Phoenix, Arizona USA
Nebucom LLC Randy A. Howard Jessica Martin Charged $4000.00 on my Credit Card and Provided No Services. Phoenix Arizona
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
In May of 2012 a company called The Global Production Group began calling me because they said they could develop and make my websites profitable..
They sent and offer to me and I refused this offer.
After this I would receive calls from this company and always turned down and offers.
In October 2012 a person who said their name was Randy Allen began calling...stating I was missing out with this opportunity to make a lot of money from my websites.
On November 5th, 2012 he called, all excited, said had a way I could get the money I needed to get my business going.
He had access to a Grant program from a group of credit card companies, who had money in a special fund that they were required to maintain by the government, but if they used this money to pay off charges for business starts they could use it.
He ended up charging 29,000.00 on three of my credit cards on November 5, 2012.
After I did not receive any services or had a hard time contacting the companies,
on December 15, 2012
I filed disputes with my credit card companies.
Citi Card and my Sears Card investigated and removed the charges and got the money back from The Global Production Group.
However, I found out from The Global Production Group that
Randy Allen Was really Randy A. Howard and he had charged $4000.00 on my discover card payable to Nebucom llc.
Discover Card removed the payment to nebucom from my credit card, because I told them I had called Randy Allen and requested cancellation on this on November 8th, within the time limit, plus I had never received any services from Nebucom.
I later found out that Nebucom charged my credit card on November 13, 2012 five days after I had requested cancellation by leaving a message for Randy Allen on his Cell Phone. I have a recording on my answer machine from him stating that everything was taken care of.
I still filed a dispute with Discover Card on December 15, 2012.
In January, 2013 Nebucom filed an answer to Discover Card and received the money back from Discover.
Nebucom has not until this day performed any services or provided any help to me.
My only contact with them was through Mr. Randy Allen Howard (I found out later through Global who hired him that this was his real name.And maybe two contacts with someone who answered the phone at Nebucom stating she was the customer service Manager.
I explained to her that I did not want any services from her company..often when I tried to call the provided number it was not in service...would say to try call later. I think they might share the phone with other companies....however..I never discussed any "campaigns" or set ups with this company and never received any services...other than being ripped off for $4,000.00.
Nebucom "proved" their claim by providing Discover card with "Pictures" of my websites that they claim to have created and uploaded on November 15, 2012.
I provided Discover card with proof that
- Nebucom never had access to my web hosting account,
- Website administration area and that the
- websites had been on line since March, 2011 ,
- were owned and created by me and that Nebucom has never provided any services .
- I have receipts for the Domain names, and hosting since 2011.
- Also copies of the log files on my server that prove that Nebucom has hever had access to my server or domains.
As of Today,. Discover card has once again said that they couldnt remove the charge as it was my word against the "merchant" even though I provided
- copies of receipts to prove ownership of the websites and logging records that showed that Nebucom never had access to my websites. Several things here.
- Randy A. Howard....lied about the Grant..it was just a story to induce people to charge on the credit card for services...
- Global Production did not dispute the charges and I was credited back...they even state in an email that they knew nothing about the credit scheme.. .
- Nebucom information is as follows 10640 N 28th Dr Ste C105 Phoenix, AZ 85029 phone number 877 582 7764 fax 602 682 7864 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3. A Representative from Discover Card, with me on the phone called Nebucom in April 2013.
- I asked the person Jessica Martin at Nebucom where they got the "orders" from for the "services" they were supposedly providing as I had not given or approved any orders for service.
- She said she recived orders from The Global Production Group Daily....
- I asked her what user name and password they used to access my accounts at my Web Host ....they were incorrect and would not allow access.
- Discover Card with me on the phone called The Global Production Group and talked to Marlin Hobbs The General Manager.
- Discover asked how often he used Nebucom.
- He said never as never heard of Nebucom before my call asking about them and never used them.
- Discover Card then asked him to refund the money charged on my credit card for services from Nebucom by his employee Randy Allen a/k/a Randy A Howard. .
- He refused as he claims has lost $70,000 because of Mr. Howard. Stated he could not refund $ for Nebucom charged on my card as did not receive this $.
- Discover is now once again adding this charge back onto my account, saying I will need to get a lawyer.
- Today I filed a report with the FTC, filing here, and next step is Better Business Bureau..BECAUSE Discover Card continues charging me for this Fraud.
- I have received NO services from Nebucom. Have No contact with them other than about two phone calls, during which no services were ordered or discussed.
- They Flat misprepresented the truth about my websites.
- I own these sites, I am the only person who has ever worked on them.
- I have a copy of their letter where they stated to Discover card that they had created and uploaded these sites...their proof to Discover Card was screen shots of my websites...which is something anyone with a computer and a browser can take a screenshot and proves nothing.
- My next step is to print out a claim form and submit to the Attorney General in Phoenix.
- This Nebucom shares the same phone numbers and address for another company which supposedly stops mortgage foreclosures... NationalHome Savers 10640 n 28th dr. suite c-105 Phoenix, AZ 85029 Phone: 877-582-7764
- Since Nebucom is owned by Robert Scanchez of Santoya financial Company, according to Jessica Martin when I asked her who owned Nebucom, there is some interesting reading available at Superior Court of the State of Arizona in and for the County of Caricopa. Case No: CV2009-022360
All I have ever wanted is this charge for services not received or planned or discussed, removed from my credit card.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2013 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nebucom-LLC/Phoenix-Arizona-85029/Nebucom-LLC-Randy-A-Howard-Jessica-Martin-Charged-400000-on-my-Credit-Card-and-Provid-1067190. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.
- Business's (11)
- Lawyers and Law Firms (5312)
- Administrative Law (11)
- Admiralty & Maritime Law (27)
- Agricultural Law (2)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (10)
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation (1)
- Appellate Practice (72)
- Aviation & Aerospace (11)
- Banking Law (90)
- Bankruptcy (380)
- Business Law (232)
- Civil Rights (55)
- Class Actions (30)
- Commercial Law (13)
- Communications Law (1)
- Constitutional Law (1)
- Construction Law (83)
- Contracts (7)
- Corporate Law (75)
- Criminal Law (668)
- Debtor & Creditor (51)
- Education Law (14)
- Elder Law (77)
- ElectionCampaign & Political (0)
- Eminent Domain (5)
- Employee Benefits (7)
- Energy (0)
- Entertainment & Sports (17)
- Environmental Law (43)
- Family Law (13)
- Finance (0)
- Government (14)
- Government Contracts (2)
- Health Care (1)
- Immigration (482)
- Indians & Native Populations (1)
- Insurance (90)
- Intellectual Property (526)
- International Law (33)
- International Trade (0)
- Internet Law (7)
- Investments (1)
- Labor & Employment (12)
- Legal Malpractice (92)
- Litigation (20)
- Media Law (1)
- Medical Malpractice (13)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (0)
- Military Law (5)
- Natural Resources (10)
- Occupational Safety & Health (0)
- Personal Injury (842)
- Products Liability (21)
- Professional Liability (0)
- Real Estate (361)
- Securities (169)
- Taxation (142)
- Technology & Science (0)
- Toxic Torts (0)
- Transportation (2)
- Trusts & Estates (368)
- White Collar Crime (1)
- Wills & Probate (7)
- Workers Compensation (242)
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use (10)
- Legal Services (32)
- Arbitrators/Mediators (7)
- Automotive Expert Witnesses (0)
- Bail Bonds (0)
- Court Reporters (1)
- Electronic Data Discovery (1)
- Expert Witnesses (1)
- Forensic Experts (1)
- Jury Selection (0)
- Legal Assistants (8)
- Legal Speakers (2)
- Litigation Support (2)
- Medical Expert Witnesses (1)
- Other (14)
- Paralegal (5)
- Private Investigators (6)
- Process Servers (7)
- Translators/Interpreters (0)
- Miscellaneous Business Services (19)