Complaint Review: Negnu Network

• Updated: Tue, December 11, 2012

• Reported By: samplecut — Mesa Arizona United States of America
Negnu Network
1520 W. Mineral Road Tempe, Arizona United States of America

Negnu Network Negnu Studios, Negnu Radio Scam Artist Pierre Joseph Tempe, Arizona

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Not the experience I want anyone to have

This place is a complete scam. The boss is Pierre Joseph and the guy is a thief. He fired everyone I worked with there just so he didn't have to pay up. He tricks good people into working there and changes the assignmets every hour. Then when no one gets anything doen he screams and talks crazy. Really crazy like a mental person.
The place smells like weed and everyone walks around scared and crying. There are tons of complaints about them all over the internet and all of them are right. I have friends that didn't google them and almost took jobs there. Thank god thier rep on the street is so bad they were told by a bunch of people how bad that place is.
They don't have any real work. And when someone does get some real work started the boss just messes it up and then blames all the employees.
Don't get tricked by this . They are also called PVM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2012 09:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Negnu-Network/Tempe-Arizona-85283/Negnu-Network-Negnu-Studios-Negnu-Radio-Scam-Artist-Pierre-Joseph-Tempe-Arizona-887322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Negnu Network

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Not the experience I want anyone to have

AUTHOR: Negnu Network - (United States of America)

I have made many mistakes in business, but do not want anyone having negative feelings like this towards me, or my company. Please, for anyone who has a complaint or feels they are owed money, by me, Negnu or PVM, please contact me so we can remedy this situation. Call 480-361-4962 and my administrator will get you scheduled to meet with me so we can come up with solution.