Complaint Review: Net 10

• Submitted: Sat, April 20, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, April 20, 2013

• Reported By: Brianna — Baltimore Maryland
Net 10

Net 10 I've been a customer for about 5 months. I pay 50$ for the unlimited plan. So that means I should be able to get on my Internet with no problems. Yet I am having problems. I totally disagree with the nternet

I've had this service for about 6 months now. I've realized that they are truly robbing me bling. I pay 50$ for unlimited data. I don't have unlimited data 1.5 is the limit and I totally disagree with that. If I pay my bill every month I should be able to use my phone throughout the month. Something needs to change like right away, or I Will be changing phone carriers. I will not be hustled out of anything.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2013 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-10/internet/Net-10-Ive-been-a-customer-for-about-5-months-I-pay-50-for-the-unlimited-plan-So-tha-1044917. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net 10