Complaint Review: New Audio Video

New Audio Video
Internet USA

New Audio Video This Place is a complete scam newaudiovideo.com Internet

*Author of original report: Credit Card

I ordered 2 speakers from this place.  They put an authorization on my credit card for $450.  A few days after they sent me an email stating that my order was canceled because they were out of stock.  I called them and asked them if the speakers were back ordered or if I could wait for them.  The guy on the phone told me no and that they can't get them.  He said both of the speakers are not availiable.  Strange thing is that I went back on the website while I was speaking to him and noticed that the price of one of the speakers I had ordered was now priced at $240.  When I purchased it a few days prior, it was $214.  When I asked him if this price change had something to do with the 'out of stock' issue, he mumbled something and asked if he could put me on hold. He actually disconnected the call.  I'm going to make sure that the authorization on my credit card dosn't get posted.  Don't bother with this place, not sure what's going on here, but it's not worth your time.  Obviously the prices are unrealistically low and false.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2014 04:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Audio-Video/internet/New-Audio-Video-This-Place-is-a-complete-scam-newaudiovideocom-Internet-1129106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Audio Video

Credit Card

AUTHOR: MVP - ()

The authorization on my credit card was removed from a few days after the order was cancelled.  They called me and are promising me that they can get the speaker now.  I will wait for them to let me know when the speaker is in stock.