Complaint Review: New Zion Shiloh Shepherds

• Updated: Mon, April 29, 2013

• Reported By: Brooke — West Hartford, CT 06107 Connecticut
New Zion Shiloh Shepherds
11922 North Road Internet United States of America

New Zion Shiloh Shepherds Lisa Barber Prepaid for Puppy in 2011 - Still No Puppy or Refund in 2013 Internet

*Consumer Comment: Refund Yet?

*Consumer Comment: Did you ever receive the puppy

I prepaid for a Shiloh Shepherd puppy in the Fall of 2011.  I was willing to be patient as I was looking for a puppy with a softer temperament to do pet assisted therapy work.  Since mid-2012, I have had difficulty communicating with Lisa Barber.  I have repeatedly emailed and called her with no response.  I've sent two certified letters to her attention regarding her lack of responsiveness in providing me with any breeding or litter updates.

My latest request was for her to refund my payment of $1550 in full or to provide me with a suitable puppy by 4/30/13.  I expect that I will have to pursue legal action.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2013 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Zion-Shiloh-Shepherds/internet/New-Zion-Shiloh-Shepherds-Lisa-Barber-Prepaid-for-Puppy-in-2011-Still-No-Puppy-or-Refund-1047007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Zion Shiloh Shepherds

Refund Yet?

AUTHOR: missbetsy - ()

I am curious as to if this was settled or not.  I just started dealing with Lisa Barber a month ago and now wish I had done some more research on her.  We had gotten a GSD through her Mom back in 2002.  He passed earlier this summer so we went back hoping to get another puppy and Lisa has taken over since her Mom has passed.  I was told on 8/1 a litter of pups was being born on 8/11.  Sent my $400 deposit which got cashed on 8/5.  I just got one e-mail this past week despite numerous e-mails sent and phone calls placed.  Told me the dog didn't have puppies and to call her cell phone.  Have left several messages on her cell and no response.  I cannot believe she is a registered breeder and seemingly I am not the first person she has done this to.  No communication whatsoever and no proper breeder would handle their business like this.

Did you ever receive the puppy

AUTHOR: Angelus - ()

I am wondering is she ever got back to you? I am experiencing a similar situation.