Complaint Review: New orleans voodoo queen

• Updated: Tue, August 28, 2012

• Reported By: Shelia — New York New York United States of America
New orleans voodoo queen
Internet, Tennessee United States of America

New orleans voodoo queen Would not return phone calls, took money and I have seen any result from work. Internet, Tennessee

*Consumer Comment: New Orleans Voodoo Queen Did A Good Job For Me!

*Consumer Comment: Indeed

*General Comment: Yeah and I am the Voodoo King

*Consumer Comment: Yet another ignorant fool

*Author of original report: New Orleans Voodoo Queen

It is really hard to get in contact with this woman. I have questions and concerns about my work and have tried to email and call her and not result. I think when she sees my email address and phone number, she ignores me. I spent way too much money for some service that I am not getting. I am still waiting for results.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2012 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-orleans-voodoo-queen/Internet-Tennessee-/New-orleans-voodoo-queen-Would-not-return-phone-calls-took-money-and-I-have-seen-any-res-857811. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New orleans voodoo queen

New Orleans Voodoo Queen Did A Good Job For Me!

AUTHOR: Karen - (United States of America)

I read the complaint above over a month ago when I was in a crisis situation with my husband.  I had read over the New Orleans Voodoo Queen website a number of times before I decided to call her.  I had been burned in the past by other psychics, not her, and I was kinda reluctant to seek help.  I was starting to wonder if anybody could help me.  Then I saw this negative review.  I became apprehensive.  I didn't have money to throw away especially since it was just me now since my husband had moved out.  I called and talked with the queen and she seemed to be a very warm and genuine person.  I felt like she cared about my situation and not just the money like some of the previous so called psychics I had paid.  So I decided to follow my heart and I hired her to help me.  The outcome was that my husband returned to me in less than a week.  Things seems to be going very well for us now. I had been to 3 psychics before her and none of them could help me.  I spent ALOT of money with those three psychics and they did nothing over a span of many, many months.  Whereas The queen was able to help me in less than a week. Obviously I am happy with the outcome. I decided to write this today because a month ago when I was reading the person's complaint I didn't know what to do.  I think that when something is not to someone's liking they are quick go out of their way to complain about it but on the other hand when something is good people don't really seem so willing to go out of their way to compliment it or say something positive about it. So it kinda makes you hear all the bad and not the good that a person does. So as a happy satisfied customer I would like to say she helped me.  And I would assume she must have helped many others as well to have been in a such a successful business for this long and having helped thousands of people, so the couple of complaints that I could pull up were not that much of deterrent for me.  I don't know what happened with the other person and its not my place to get involved with that but I will say that I never had any problems getting or keeping in contact with her and she did a great job for me! I would tell anyone who is searching for help to follow their heart.  Don't let what anyone else says affect your decision whether or not to seek help from this lady. What if I had let the negative comments discourage me?  Where would I be?  I'll tell you where I would be. I'd still at home crying my eyes out waiting for my husband to come home while he was out laying up with some floozie somewhere. That's where I would be.  So me personally I am so thankful that I had a mind of my own and took that step on faith.  Call her, talk with her and I know just as I felt it you can tell immediately she is genuine and very serious about her craft. Anyways I hope this helps. I shared my experience on the other page here on the rip report as well.

Indeed

AUTHOR: Diogenes - (USA)

What a complete MORON you must be.  Anyone with ANY intelligence at all knows that there is no such thing as a "psychic", "medium", "fortune teller", "love guru", etc., etc.  In fact, such practices are ILLEGAL in may jurisdictions in the US.  Get some sense and stop being a sucker.  Good grief !!!

#3 General Comment

Yeah and I am the Voodoo King

AUTHOR: Ginksel - (U.S.A.)

Thanks for giving me a good laugh today. All of you fools who belive in psychics might as well flush your cash down the toilet. Then since you have sacrificed your cash to the toilet  G-DS , you can now question your toilet. It will give you just as good answers as your phony psychics. The more you donate to these phonies the bigger laughs you give to the rest of us.

Yet another ignorant fool

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

You are an ignorant sucker to be taken in by ANY of these ridiculous frauds.

New Orleans Voodoo Queen

AUTHOR: Shaleeners23 - (United States of America)

Does not return phone calls, Took money and i haven't seen any results yet from the work.