Complaint Review: Neyrot Productions

• Updated: Mon, March 15, 2010

• Reported By: LP — Los Angeles California USA
Neyrot Productions
PO Box 773 Deerfield Beach, Florida United States of America

Neyrot Productions John Neyrot, Genevieve Almodovar DOES NOT PAY THEIR MODELS Deerfield Beach, Florida

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: To Geneveive:

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: False Claim By Drunk and Unprofessional Model!

I was one of approximately 20 models booked by Neyrot Productions to be bodypainted for the Aces and Angels event at the Playboy Mansion on July 11, 2009.  We were told (in writing) that we would be paid our modeling fee ($300) two weeks after the event.

After a month passed I still received no payment.  I contacted Genevieve Almodovar who said that they hadn't received payment from the sponsor, but would pay us within a month for sure.  Another month passed, and still nothing.  Again when I contacted Genevieve she apologized and said that it would take another month.  Finally after 3 months had passed since the time we were supposed to be paid she stopped returning my emails.

The company also has photographs of us plastered all over the web from the event--even though they never paid us our modeling fee!  I know of at least two other girls who were never paid--and strangely enough one who was.

Their claim that the organizers of the event never paid them is a complete lie, obvious by the fact that they're doing another event for them!

Do not work for this company that takes advantage of models!  And if you're one of the models who wasn't paid from the event, please post here--I'm looking to put together a lawsuit against them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2010 09:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Neyrot-Productions/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-33443/Neyrot-Productions-John-Neyrot-Genevieve-Almodovar-DOES-NOT-PAY-THEIR-MODELS-Deerfield-Be-555354. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Neyrot Productions

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

To Geneveive:

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

Genevieve claims "all the models had been paid". Well, maybe NOW they have been (after everyone had to threaten to sue them), but NO ONE was paid in a timely manner, as was promised. I am a different model from the one who wrote this report and I know there are many models who worked this event that were not paid on time and were unhappy with Neyrot productions as a whole.

I have every email from Genevieve saved and there is a point where she altogether just stops responding to me. I was very nice and compliant with her and she still chose to not pay me for EIGHT MONTHS. I have a list of models from the event who were not paid on time and who had some kind of negative experience with Genevieve.

They can blame it on their sponsor all they want. That doesn't make it right. Overall, unprofessional company and will not pay you unless you continually badger them for your money.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

False Claim By Drunk and Unprofessional Model!

AUTHOR: ANONYMOUS - (United States of America)

Number 1, Neyrot Productions has NEVER stopped returning any of the models emails, ever.  The client, Michael Eakman never paid NP the night of the event.  NP has been using his deposit to pay who we can and notified all the models of the circumstances and all of them have been patient, cooperative and agreed they would wait for the payment.  NP is not booked for Golf Gone Wild and are in pursuit of suing Eakman for the large amount of money owed as well as using our photos which is against our contract. We are guessing who put this ridiculous and outragous claim is the "model" who was told to stop drinking numerous times throughout the entire event and was even told by Playboy staff that drinking was not permitted.  You are the same model who told our photographers not to photograph you when you signed our service agreement agreeing to it.  You are also the same model who was charging Playboy guests to take a photo with you and the same model who left SEVERAL HOURS before her shift was over and looked me straight in the eye when I asked you if you were leaving and you arrogantly said "yes!".  And you wonder why you haven't been paid yet?  You can't find anyone else that hasn't been paid because you are the only model left, everyone has been contacted!  Your claims are false!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC