Complaint Review: Northern Resolution LLC

• Updated: Thu, November 15, 2012

• Reported By: tasha0143 — Dorchester Massachusetts United States of America
Northern Resolution LLC
P.O Box 566 Ny city Albany, New York United States of America

Northern Resolution LLC Ms Flynn send a fax to my supervisor regarding information about my employment for no specfic reason Albany, New York

Northern Resolution LLC group had send a fax to my employment about information regarding my employment. Whoever send the fax went directly to my supervisor but luckily my supervisor ask me first . I want this to end cause they call my job harassing me and would not give any information what I owe or send me a document about any pervious balance. What should I do?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2012 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northern-Resolution-LLC/Albany-New-York-/Northern-Resolution-LLC-Ms-Flynn-send-a-fax-to-my-supervisor-regarding-information-about-m-969738. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northern Resolution LLC