Complaint Review: Nuance Communications, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, March 22, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 22, 2013

• Reported By: Sam — Loveland Colorado
Nuance Communications, Inc.
1 Wayside Road Burlington, Massachusetts United States of America

Nuance Communications, Inc. Nuance PaperPort 14 Program Rip off Burlington, Massachusetts

I think PaperPort 14 is the worst program you could buy.

I purchased it to make my work easier.  What I did in eight hours.  It take me 10 to 11 hours to do now!!!

I have tried to get help from the company but all they do is send me automatic replies and no help.

And when I call they wanted to charge me by the hour.  I dont think I have to pay twice for a bad program.

I found out that the company will not even talk to you without you paying up front.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2013 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nuance-Communications-Inc/-Burlington-Massachusetts-01803/Nuance-Communications-Inc-Nuance-PaperPort-14-Program-Rip-off-Burlington-Massachusetts-1037058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nuance Communications, Inc.