gesture

• Updated: Thu, September 19, 2013

• Reported By: agaragar — Novi Michigan
Nutricargo.com
25 Main Street Building 6 Belleville, New Jersey USA

Nutricargo.com NutriCargo, LLC (formerly Forest Rx) Nutricargo fake agar Belleville New Jersey

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: NutriCargo Response to Jason

*Author of original report: Refund

After purchasing agar from http://Nutricargo.com, who has changed names from Forest Rx, which should have been a red flag, I found that the product was inferior.  This agar agar was claimed to be at a gel strength of 950g/cm2, which is superior to most.  However,  when I attempted to use it in a recipe I found that it would not gel at all.  It made a syrup.  So I tried to use double the amount of agar with the same result.  Thinking maybe it is my recipe that is bad I tried several others with the same result.

I asked NutriCargo, LLC (formerly Forest Rx) for a refund that was promptly denied.  They sent me a copy of this disclaimer:

We do not offer recipes, dosage or any advice on how to use the product. We are the equivalent of a supermarket. If the individuals recipe turns out wrong, we are not liable. We are not formulators, chemists or doctors. We are simply providing high quality food ingredients that be consumed as is.In addition, as our products are sold as FOOD ITEMS they cannot be resold once open because they are considered contaminated.

To find out complete terms and conditions which again must be agreed to before checking out please visit: http://www.nutricargo.com.  We have a review that can be seen on our website where the customer says,"1/30/12I love this agar, it is very concentrated. I used to have to use 1 Tablespoon per cup of water with another brand. This I only use 1 teaspoon per cup of water to get a gel for my vegan cheese. It is far superior to the others I've tried. I highly recommend this. "

In the disclaimer you will notice that they claim "We do not offer recipes, dosage or any advice on how to use the product.", then go to quote a recipe "1/30/12I love this agar, it is very concentrated. I used to have to use 1 Tablespoon per cup of water with another brand. This I only use 1 teaspoon per cup of water to get a gel for my vegan cheese. It is far superior to the others I've tried. I highly recommend this. "

My advice is to look elsewhere for any product they you may wish to purchase from http://Nutricargo.com.  Good products don't need disclaimers.  The customer should always be right  and refunds should be issued when asked.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2013 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nutricargocom/Belleville-New-Jersey-07109/Nutricargocom-NutriCargo-LLC-formerly-Forest-Rx-Nutricargo-fake-agar-Belleville-New-J-1085761. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nutricargo.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

NutriCargo Response to Jason

AUTHOR: NutriCargo, LLC - ()

Dear Jason V,

We are deeply sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with NutriCargo products. This is highly uncharacteristic of our 100’s of customers who’ve purchased from us in the past, as we pride ourselves with providing quality ingredients.

As of today, October 2nd 2013, you have been refunded for your purchase.

We welcome you back to try any of our ingredients in the future with no hard feelings despite your various online posts.

Nutricargo has recently scored a 100% positive feedback through independant Amazon.com verified purchasers. To check out our record, please visit our seller page at Amazon.com via this link goo.gl/5E89Oz (we shortned the URL using google url shortner). You can also find our seller page by Google’ing  “Nutricargo Amazon Seller at a glance”. We’re proud of this recent achievement and we believe it’s because our service and excellent product quality.

As for our company name change, our original name was ForestRx. However, “RX” is associated with pharmaceuticals. We do not sell pharmaceuticals and we felt the need to change that to avoid any confusion. There you have it.

You can always shop with confidence.

1. Our products are third party laboratory tested

2. We have an A- rating at the Better Business Bureau

3. We’ve achieved a 4.8 out of 5 star rating on Amazon.com as an overall seller

3. Our site is scanned daily by Norton so that your online shopping experience is a safe one.

Just a few of the many ways NutriCargo aims to please all our customers.

Thanks again for trying out NutriCargo and we’re sorry we were not able to meet your formulation and product needs.

Warm Regards,

The NutriCargo Family

Refund

AUTHOR: agaragar - ()

After posting this report and notifying Nutricargo.com, I got my refund.