Complaint Review: Nytone Medical

• Updated: Wed, August 07, 2013

• Reported By: Elena Smithson — Savannah Georgia
Nytone Medical
14621 South 800 West, #400 Bluffdale, UT 84065 Savannah, Georgia USA

Nytone Medical Nytone Bedwetting Alarm is a High on Deceit, Buyers Beware. Savannah Georgia

*UPDATE Employee: Sorry you had problems with your alarm

Nytone Medical has ripped me off my money by deceitfully representing their Bedwetting Alarm. The cord almost strangled my son a night.  So I called customer support for refund. But no one picks up.

After purchasing the alarm, I realized, that Nytone states that their alarm "is the World's smallest, most powerful solution for bed-wetting" (the bold emphasis is ours).

Have they truly compared all the bed-wetting alarm systems in the world?

What measurements did they use (particularly for most powerful solution)?

Which authority conducted these studies? When, where and how?

My son needs a newer generation 'Wireless Bedwetting Alarm' that has no deceit. A Bedwetting Alarm that actually works.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2013 09:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nytone-Medical/Savannah-Georgia/Nytone-Medical-Nytone-Bedwetting-Alarm-is-a-High-on-Deceit-Buyers-Beware-Savannah-Georg-1074025. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nytone Medical

Sorry you had problems with your alarm

AUTHOR: Nytone Medical Products - ()

I am sorry that you had issues with your product.  Out customers satisfaction is very important to us.  If you were unable to get throught to us, most likely our office is closed or we are on the other line.  If a message is left we always return the phone call.  We would happy to refund your money, since you were not satisfied with your product.  Feel free to call us back, and if we do not answer please leave a message, or you are welcome to email us at info@nytone.com

Nytone Medical Products