Complaint Review: OMG Tech Help

OMG Tech Help
Delray Beach, Florida USA

OMG Tech Help Charged my credit card but did no work! Delray Beach Florida

*UPDATE Employee: We Are Here To Help

I called the phone number after buying software online to speed up my computer. As I was talking the person at the other endof the phone informed me that my pc was filled with viruses and he knew a company that could fix it.He also told me that he would be nice enough to take my $250 for having this "other" company fix my computer. He convinced me to pay him the $250 but by the time we were done speaking he tells me that the charge was $625!!!Instead of 1 pc, he added my husband's computer and then added 3 years of service. He ran my card and then told me that my pc would be fixed shortly! You know the rest. The computer was never touched and the company had my money. I tried to call back and was put on hold for almost 45 minutes. Some nice person in customer service (at least she said that she was in customer service) picked up and asked me what I wanted. As soon as I started to explain, she hung up. I called my credit card company and reported the company but I am sure that they will just close the doors and open in some other place and steal money from other people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2013 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OMG-Tech-Help/Delray-Beach-Florida/OMG-Tech-Help-Charged-my-credit-card-but-did-no-work-Delray-Beach-Florida-1054967. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OMG Tech Help

We Are Here To Help

AUTHOR: OMG Tech Help - ()

First and foremost, our priority at OMG Tech Help is customer satisfaction.  We offer a 100%, no hassle, money-back guarantee in the event that a customer is not satisfied whatsoever with the service they received.  Our company strives for excellence in customer service and if someone has received less than that, we seek out the problem immediately and rectify it.

We are here 24/7, 365 days out of the year to help those in need of technical support via telephone, e-mail and remote access through our website at http://omgtechhelp.com/remote-access/ .  Our Quality Assurance team is constantly on duty making sure that the customer comes first.  In the rare event that someone has been placed on hold, our QA team is there to ensure the hold time is far from excessive.   All of our calls are recorded so that we are able to maintain our high quality of customer service and top notch technical support.  We encourage anyone to call us or send us an e-mail to express their complaint so that we may resolve any issue(s) together.