Complaint Review: OVERHEAD DOOR Co. of Omaha

• Updated: Fri, September 06, 2013

• Reported By: Omaha Customer — Omaha Nebraska
OVERHEAD DOOR Co. of Omaha
1222 Royal Drive Papillion, Ne 68046 Council Bluffs, Iowa USA

OVERHEAD DOOR Co. of Omaha, Godirect Windows & Remodeling, a Divsion of OVERHEAD DOOR of Omaha Unprofessional window installers, Damaged my Garage doors deliberately Papillion, Ne 68046 Nebraska

*Author of original report: Overhead Door Company of Omaha in Papillion, Nebraska

Spent thousands of dollars on American Windows. These Windows were  bought from Godirect Windows and Remodeling, a divsion of OVERHEAD DOOR of Omaha. They told me professional's would install them! They were not installed by professionals. I called to have leaks fixed only weeks after they were installed.

The same professional or another from this company came to my residence, I was not at home. He fixed the windows to his satisfaction. When I returned home I noticed the repair and (Five) 5 new deep deliberately made hammer hits on my Garage door.

I spend good money on these windows, trusted this company's word. For my trouble I have new windows that already I'm wondering how to fix them right. [continued below]....

..... I now will have to replace all the Garage door panels and try to walk people around the newly installed windows so they don't look to close at the unprofessional installation job.

You are not improving your house value or efficiency by having new windows installed by these unprofessional's. Deliberately damaging my Garage for (my) troubles. I would recommend looking for a reputable company in Omaha with professional trusting installers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2013 08:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OVERHEAD-DOOR-Co-of-Omaha/Council-Bluffs-Iowa-51503/OVERHEAD-DOOR-Co-of-Omaha-Godirect-Windows-Remodeling-a-Divsion-of-OVERHEAD-DOOR-of-1082195. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OVERHEAD DOOR Co. of Omaha

Overhead Door Company of Omaha in Papillion, Nebraska

AUTHOR: Omaha Customer - ()

Overhead Door Company of Omaha in Papillion, Nebraska (NE)

Godirect Omaha- Your Go To Pros for Windows & Remodeling

1222 Royal Drive, Papillion, NE 68046

Check wrote to Overhead Door Company handed to Godirect 1222 Royal Drive, Papillion Ne. Possibly a scam to avoid liablity for their unprofessional services.