Complaint Review: Ocwen Loan Services LLC

• Submitted: Sat, February 13, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, February 13, 2010

• Reported By: tony s — North Port Florida United States of America
Ocwen Loan Services LLC
1661worthington road suite 100 west plam beach, Florida United States of America

Ocwen Loan Services LLC hail brooks ex 46316 my home loan was with tbw its wae transfer to ocwen, and I ve been trying to get modifrd and its taken a year and now that wont to add the 17000 on the end od my loan and only save me 200 per year thi west plam beach, Florida

I am not sure if this is were I send this but I keep trying to get ocwen to work with me and they keep coming up with more things wrong I v made two trail payments, and there saying it was late or did not receive it. I sent it there a month early. They tell me to send my payment one place then tell me send it some were else and I can T get a straight answer from no one My loan was with Tyler beam and whicker and they went out off buss, because of my loan being transfer to ocwen it has taken them a year for me.To be  approved, but they want to add the 12 mouths worth of payments to what I borrowed, that's not helping my financial situation, why can,T they just add a extra year on to my loan , they say if my income changed they could help.

I only make about 2000.00 per mouth and pay almost that just in my bills I though the home affordable program was to help save my home but the way there doing it. there setting me up to fail I really wont to pay what I owe. so I can keep my house for me and my family. And make sure I pay the bank what I owe them can you please help I ve talked with hail brooks from Ocwen and there saying there nothing they can do, if they bring my loan to date and then start the program I have already made 2 trail payments, I have no problem paying what I owe, I just cant affords to pay 168,000.00 loan for a house that is not even worth 153.000.00 that I barrowed, The government helped all of the banks out and now they want to charge me double interest if they add what I was behind on my loan they charging me double interest. I  feel this unfair leading, thank you for your help in advance Anthony **** you can reach me at (((redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2010 03:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-Loan-Services-LLC/west-plam-beach-Florida-33409/Ocwen-Loan-Services-LLC-hail-brooks-ex-46316-my-home-loan-was-with-tbw-its-wae-transfer-to-569178. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen Loan Services LLC