Complaint Review: Office of Recovery of Utah

• Reported By: angel — price Utah
Office of Recovery of Utah
Internet USA

Office of Recovery of Utah Not doing their job Internet

I have had an ongoing problem with ORS for over 20 years. My ex is a dead beat dad that has tried everything in his power to get out of paying child support. Our children are grown now and he has never helped pay for any of their medical bills and still owes me over 4,000 in back child support. They know my ex is a dead beat but not once have they put him in jail for non-support. Two and a half years ago my ex was planning on leaving the state, I informed them in plenty of time so they could stop him. They did nothing, he moved to oregon and finally they did something after I contacted the Attourney General. With my present husbands ex ORS all but put him in jail because he got behind because of a job loss. Only one month behind. The only differences in our cases was his ex was on welfare, I have always worked up, until the last two years due to a disability. We could really use the money as I'm disabled and husband lost his job, we are really hurting and all ORS tells me we have a judgement. What good does that do me. I would like to know why my ex isn't in jail. I have had to call the Attourney Generals office several times just to get them to do anything and now since it isn't ongoing they don't care and have told me that several times. I think it is a clear cut case of discrimination because I refused to be a welfare bum and draw money from the state, and it seems like the only time they really go after a person oweing childsupport is if it is money owed directly to the state!!!!! I am sure there are numerous other people out there in the same boat. It would be nice to get a class action suit started against them so they stop discriminating against the working class people who do everything to support their families except welfare!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2013 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Office-of-Recovery-of-Utah/internet/Office-of-Recovery-of-Utah-Not-doing-their-job-Internet-1060427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Office of Recovery of Utah