Complaint Review: Oklahoma Leathers

• Updated: Thu, December 10, 2009

• Reported By: Infantry52 — Fort Smith Arkansas United States of America
Oklahoma Leathers
500 126th nw Miami, Ok 74354 Miami, Tulsa, Oklahoma United States of America

Oklahoma Leathers James Adkins, Williams Cathy, Alec Livada, Smith Cole Fraud on Money order and had instructions to send them money after cashing it. Miami, Tulsa, Oklahoma

A buyer found my ad on craig's list. Sound legit and everything. Told me they will send me money orders. Came via UPS next day service. Had two money orders with the price of $850 on each. Their instructions were to send it to their shipping agent and they will meet up with me to get my set of wheels.

It got suspicious when on the money order the date on it was before I even posted my item on craig's list. There were more than one name involved as well.  They also sent me more doubled my amount and wanted me to forward the remaining to the shipping agent.

Also the name of the person who puchased the money order was the same name I was instructed to sent the remaining amount to.  I had put the money orders in my bank instead of cashing it. Bank said they were frauds. No such number account number. Money order account number did not even show when scanned.

All the names I have on this claim were the ones involved. I told them to call me, but haven't heard anything since.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2009 11:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oklahoma-Leathers/Miami-Tulsa-Oklahoma-74115/Oklahoma-Leathers-James-Adkins-Williams-Cathy-Alec-Livada-Smith-Cole-Fraud-on-Money-ord-537205. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oklahoma Leathers