Complaint Review: Old Pueblo Golf Partners LLC

• Updated: Fri, September 07, 2012

• Reported By: Annette — Green Valley Arizona United States of America
Old Pueblo Golf Partners LLC
4201 w camino Del Sol Internet United States of America

Old Pueblo Golf Partners LLC Jeff Silverstein IRI Golf Group WITHHOLDING EMPLOYEES GARNISHED CHILD SUPPORT from recipients for multiple weeks at a time Internet

This company has been garnishing child support from my ex husband for over a year. In the beginning, my payments would arrive in a timely manner. However, over the past 9 months, this company has taken the money from my ex husbands paycheck and held it for up to eight weeks at a time. I have made numerous (at times DAILY) phone calls to their accounting department. They tell me "the check is in the mail", but it never arrives. When and ONLY when I call child support enforcemnet for back up, they suddenly remember that they have not sent several checks, and they will write them and mail them all on the same day. My child support amount is only $130.00 every other week, yet this HUGE corporation finds it necessary to with hold it from me... I dont care that they are "struggling" I have been STRUGGLING to raise my kids for over a decade and a half. It is unreasonable and unfair that this company can justify holding my meager amount of money for an extended period while they drive their fancy cars and continue to cut themselves their own nice paycheck.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2012 08:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Old-Pueblo-Golf-Partners-LLC/internet/Old-Pueblo-Golf-Partners-LLC-Jeff-Silverstein-IRI-Golf-Group-WITHHOLDING-EMPLOYEES-GARNIS-937925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Old Pueblo Golf Partners LLC