Complaint Review: Olivia Hauck - Best Buy Theatre Managment

• Updated: Mon, May 05, 2014

• Reported By: goyanks7 — Medford New York
Olivia Hauck - Best Buy Theatre Managment
1515 Broadway at W. 44th St New York, New York USA

Olivia Hauck - Best Buy Theatre Managment Intimidated and Treated Patrons Poorly - Denied a Refund after Poor Customer Service New York New York

Myself and my girlfriend recently attended a show at the Best Buy Theatre on May 1, 2014.  We are both respectful professionals who wanted to enjoy a night out away from the daily grind of the work week.  We arrived at the show early and found a great spot to stand against a railing.  We stood in the spot for about an hour.  After an hour an event staff member came up to us and told us we were ok to stand there but to just move over a little bit for an elderly gentlman with a cain.  We were happy to do so and shortly after the show began.  Halfway way through the set a large intimidating security guard named Anthony abruptly came up to us yelling at us and telling us to move out of the area.  We told him the other guy told us it was alright and he just became meaner and nastier.  We did not appreciate the way this was being handled as a swarm of security guards surrounded us and began physically intimitading us.  This upset my girlfriend very much and we asked to speak to the manager.  We were brought to the manager Olivia Hauck who was incredibly insincere and defended her rude and intimidating staff.  She refused to listen to our side of the story and was incredibly unprofessional.  She clearly mismanaged her staff.  After arguing with her I asked for a refund and she told me to visit the box office the following day for refund, we then left the venue angry and dissappointed.  The next day I went to the box office and talked to the manager Ben who was very nice and apologetic but refused to refund me my money for the tickets.  So essentially I paid the Best Buy Theatre to be rude and disrespectful to myself and was forced to leave by the general unfriendliness of their staff and poor treatment.  I undertsand that this establishment must deal with the occosional rough crowd but a once size fits all attitude should not apply here. I will never return to this establshment and advise all against it and Olivia Haucks disrespectful staff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2014 06:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Olivia-Hauck-Best-Buy-Theatre-Managment/New-York-New-York-10036/Olivia-Hauck-Best-Buy-Theatre-Managment-Intimidated-and-Treated-Patrons-Poorly-Denied-1144092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Olivia Hauck - Best Buy Theatre Managment