Complaint Review: Omeara Ford Northglenn CO

• Reported By: Joella — Commerce City Colorado United States of America
Omeara Ford Northglenn CO
400 west 104th avenue Northglenn, Colorado United States of America

Omeara Ford Northglenn CO BAIT AND SWITCH Northglenn, Colorado

I purchased a vehicle from Omeara Ford Northglenn CO on 11/19/11 and 11 days later was called to return the vehicle to the dealership,. When I originally purchased the car they said I was approved and was willing to sell me the car for 489/month but the finance guy took the payment down to 429 which I was happy with|. I was told that the financing had been delayed because the bank didn't like my debt to income ratio but I am post chapter 7 bankruptcy so I had no debt and they knew it'. They told me that the bank now didn't think that I could afford the car?. The funny thing is that when they called me at work they called me by the wrong name and confirmed that I had 2 jobs which was incorrect,. Paul the Omeara something or another told me that 4 cases had just been kicked back from the bank and that they would be able to get me into a "lesser" car from them using the same bank? WHAT???? When I went to return the car "EMILY" the finance manager who must be related to satan informed me that I needed to understand that these things happen and I said no I don't think so and since you breached the contract I want my down payment back and she said no basically I rented the car;. I gave her back the keys and they kept my money/. DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE THEY WILL KEEP YOUR DOWN PAYMENT FOR SURE. TOTAL BAIT AND SWITCH TACTIC. I will be sending complaints to Ford, State of Colorado Consumer Fraud Division and filing in small claims court to get my down payment back. I was willing to complete my end of the contract but clearly they just wanted my down payment which wasn't much ($600) but if you multiply that by all the people they do this to it adds up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2011 10:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Omeara-Ford-Northglenn-CO/Northglenn-Colorado-80234/Omeara-Ford-Northglenn-CO-BAIT-AND-SWITCH-Northglenn-Colorado-803549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Omeara Ford Northglenn CO