Complaint Review: One Force Marketing

• Reported By: Edsel Goggans — Hamilton Alabama United States of America
One Force Marketing
Cleveland, Tennessee United States of America

One Force Marketing Nick Doughtry fraud Cleveland, Tennessee

In 2005, I contacted One Force Marketing to investigate their DVD vending machines as an investment.  I sent them money since i believed their written money back gurantee if I wanted back out.  I did receive one of their outdoor vending machines which I went to a lot of trouble and expense to set it up on the campus of the University of South Alabama in Mobile.

The machine proved very unreliable, and so I finally decided that it was not a good investment and contacted One force to come pick up their DVD machine and to send me my money back.  They did pick up their machine but sent me no money.

I have not been able to find any lawyers in the state of Alabama who are willing to sue them in Tennessee since the return for their trouble would be too small for their trouble.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2012 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Force-Marketing/Cleveland-Tennessee-/One-Force-Marketing-Nick-Doughtry-fraud-Cleveland-Tennessee-902543. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Force Marketing