Complaint Review: Online Trading Academy

• Submitted: Tue, January 29, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 29, 2013

• Reported By: David Smith — United States of America
Online Trading Academy

Online Trading Academy Is Online Trading Academy a scam ? I intend to confrim it. Internet

*General Comment: Come on, don't waste our time

I have been following get rich quick scams for over a decade. Which there is no doubt Online Trading Academy falls under the category of. First I should state that I have had no contact with OTA at this time ( but I plan to attend one of the introductory classes at a later time, after which I will update this report with the experience.

As anyone should be wondering that is reading this is, how am I able to determine this without ever stepping into an OTA class, without speaking to an OTA repressive ? Quite easy actually. These scams always follow the same M.O.

The pitch is : The end user will be able to get an enormous and consistent level of income that is obtained very quickly and almost effortlessly. This is followed by testimonials by people claiming to use the system at hand. The common message of the testimonials is that " I never have to worry about money again ".  This is usually accompanied with an image of luxury items to further entice the end user.

The presenter ( usually rather charismatic ) will provide very vague details ( if any at all ) of how the process works. Instead focusing on the end results that can be obtained.

Another thing about the presenter ( speaking of classes / orientations / ect ) Knows that your knowledge of the subject at hand ( in this case, stocks ) is practically nil. Due to if you did, you would not be there. You would already know that this is nothing more than fraud and would not be wasting your time.

Please understand, I am not writing this claiming to be intelligent or clever. I am however, observant.

I plan to go to the introductory class ( or what ever they call it ) as I have done with others and present myself as someone that is interested in the courses yet a little cautious. I find this to be a very productive way to determine the length and the tactics that will be used to pressure one to sign up for the service. At this time I will present OTA an offer ( as I have done in the past when high pressure tactics have been used to encourage to sign up for classes / materials / ect ). I will propose that OTA allows me to take the courses at no cost. In return I will contractually obligate myself to pay 95% of all profits using this service to OTA. If all claims are true that the money spent on the courses will be made back quickly and very little effort as stated here and other scams. Then I see no reason why anyone would decline. In the past, this offer has never been agreed to by the other party and I expect the same results with OTA. Also I did not use my real name due to I would suspect that OTA scans this site on occasion and would prefer amenity when attending the introductory class.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2013 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Online-Trading-Academy/internet/Online-Trading-Academy-Is-Online-Trading-Academy-a-scam-I-intend-to-confrim-it-Intern-1005525. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Online Trading Academy

#1 General Comment

Come on, don't waste our time

AUTHOR: Launchpad - ()

Let me get this straight: you haven't even attended the class, yet you feel qualified to (pre)review it?

Come on.  Do us all a favor and actually experience it before you review it.  You do no service at all to anybody by trying to predict it ahead of time.

I took the intro class/seminar and am skeptical, which is why I'm browsing the internet for reviews.  It's probably a bit too good to be true, and I'm generally cautious about companies like this.

To be 100% transparent: I'm not here to defend the company.  I have no vested interest in them, and have only taken the 4-hour introduction class/seminar, and that's probably going to remain the extent of my experience with them.

But for God's sake, at least do that much before you write posts about them on Rip-Off Report.