Complaint Review: Onlinestoragesolution.com

• Updated: Sun, March 18, 2012

• Reported By: One of their customers — Internet United States of America
Onlinestoragesolution.com

Onlinestoragesolution.com SCAM, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Agreed. Do not use this company.

This "service" is SCAM. I had problems with passwords on one of the interfaces (ajax), plus troubles to move files, to upload some of them with strange error codes on my ftp. So I send an email (only for ajax in the beginning).

It took me 8 messages to get a new username. And 24 messages to get my data copied from my old account to new one but I lost more of 95% of my data in the move (400GB lost, 2000 files lost). And now, they are asking again what is my username so they can fix everything.

Well, you will find below the last email I have just sent (I have changed my logins). I do not copy all the emails because it would take me too much time but believe me, these guys (or this guy) are unbelievable !

____________

Is it a joke? This is the 27th message we are exchanging. My problem is not solved and you are asking me again and again my username, and then it will be the server name, and then username again !
There is a tracking number !!! Why don't you follow it ?

Send me the email address of the staff member you will follow my incident and the email address of the support responsible. And from now on I will only send my email to these people so I do not need to give my username every 2 messages!

This was the content of message #18 (since then data have been "moved" but 400GB are missing):
On OLS18. I already mentionned this in the first email I sent (2nd February). Now we are almost 1 month 1/2 and 18 messages later and it is still not resolved !

So, I resume the situtation and this will be the last email I am sending to you. If the problem is not solved in the coming days, I will publish all the conversation we had with the detailed content and dates on all the websites where you are referenced. I will let know everybody that your so-called "service" is nothing but robbery.

I have a problem with the AJAX interface (but no problem with FTP/FTPES/Webdav).
Server: ols18.com
(info from the 1st message: 2-Feb)

You created me a new login (with new password):
Server: ols18.com
(info from the 8th message)

I can login with this new account on Ajax but I can not access to all the data I have already updated with my original account (info from the 9th message). You proposed to copy the data (11th message). And from then, nothing happened except writting emails to ask always the same things.

One thing is sure: if my problem is not solved quickly (so I can use the service I paid for) and if everything is not perfect after this story, I will never ever give you one more dollar (in addition to sharing my experience with your "service" and your "support" widely on the web).  This is your last chance, take it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2012 04:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Onlinestoragesolutioncom/internet/Onlinestoragesolutioncom-SCAM-Internet-855736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Onlinestoragesolution.com

Agreed. Do not use this company.

AUTHOR: Paul H - ()

I'm not going to take the time to type my horrible and very lengthy nightmare with this company and their non-existant, one-man support team, Stephen Bennett.

In a nutshell, I've lost over 2 Terabytes of files twice, from OLS15.com and OLS18.com.

It takes MONTHS to upload 2 TB of data.

Customer Service for this company really does not exist.  I just received a one line e-mail response from a GMAIL account.

Search for Stephen Bennett ols online storage solutions and you will find other places on the web complaining about this company.