Complaint Review: OrientSell

• Updated: Wed, January 22, 2014

• Reported By: Martin — Albany Georgia
OrientSell
Internet China

OrientSell orientsell.com A true ripoff. Can't log in once you order. Stay Away!!!! Internet

This company is a ripoff. Once I submitted my order and the money taken from my account, I was no longer able to access my accoung. I sent countless emails.

Anyone considering using this website: Stay Away!!!!!!! They are a ripoff and do not sell good products. I done believe that they are a real company. Fake Fake Fake

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2014 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OrientSell/internet/OrientSell-orientsellcom-A-true-ripoff-Cant-log-in-once-you-order-Stay-Away-Inter-1117674. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OrientSell