Complaint Review: PC Cleaner Pro

• Submitted: Tue, January 31, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, July 30, 2012

• Reported By: cochise — Bridgeport West Virginia United States of America
PC Cleaner Pro

PC Cleaner Pro PC Cleaners adv as "partner" of Microsoft..I purchased product..requested..service..was advised that they would repair problem for $250.00..I called to cancel...was advised that they would debit my bank account.. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: SafeCart Charge

PC Cleaner Pro advertised as "Partner" of Microsoft..offered software to "improve" computer performance...I purchased via card...charge credited to my account...I called for service and was advised that for another $250.00 I could speak with a technician to discuss the repair.   I advised Mr. Kumar that I had ordered a service for $29.00 and was billed for $40.43.  Mr Kumar advised that he would "take care of that." I declined and ended the call.

I contacted the company to cancel the service and was advised that they would do so and debit my account for $40.43.  Instead, today there was an additional charge of $39.00.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2012 06:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PC-Cleaner-Pro/internet/PC-Cleaner-Pro-PC-Cleaners-adv-as-partner-of-MicrosoftI-purchased-productrequested-831631. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PC Cleaner Pro

SafeCart Charge

AUTHOR: CustomerSupport - (Canada)

Hello,

As one of the Internet's leading payment processing services, SafeCart processes payments for PC Cleaner and PC Cleaner Pro. If you have any questions or concerns relating to the purchase of this software, please contact us at SafeCart, and we will be more than happy to assist you. You can reach our customer service at 1-855-432-0727 (M-F 6am to 5pm PST) or through email at customerservice@safecart.com.

Warm regards,