Complaint Review: PC Mightymax.html

• Updated: Sun, August 25, 2013

• Reported By: Boricua — Kissimmee Florida
PC Mightymax.html
Florida Kissimmee, Florida USA

PC Mightymax.html This PC Mightymax. html, has filtered my computer, and it pops-up every 5 minutes requesting a payme Invade my computer system and jammed it; avoiding me to access my computer use; it is popping-up every 5 minutes requesting money to fix it. Kissimmee Florida

I openned or turned my personal computer one early morning, and bingo, I received a pop-up notice, saying that PC mightymax. html has found numerous of viruses in my computer; PC mightymax. html has invaided my computer system and is it popping-up every 5 minutes asking for money to repair it. I have not welcome this website into my system; it filtered into my system illegally, preventing me from using my computer for school purposes; I cannot do research for my Post-Graduate Certificate, and it does not let me access into other accounts of interest; it shuns me from using my own internet system-I try accessing into Youtube, and I avoids me from doing anything or openning CD'S. This is illegal; inclusive, your own PC Computer is blocked and locked from deleting it from your end. I would like all people out there having the same problem to complaint and let your words be known, as this invasion of privacy and manipulation of computer crime is illegal, and PC mightymax. html, must withdraw its surreptious hacks. A corporal law suit should be pressed against "PC mightymax. html" for computer invasion and crippling internet users in their own homes from accessing their own computer system. I want them out of my computer,and would like whomever is behind this illicit practice to be behind bars, and thoroughly investigated, to find out what other crimes are they committing in the internet. Corporal lawsuits against this PC Mightmax. html should be innitiated by all complainer. Please file your complaints here. Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2013 06:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PC-Mightymaxhtml/Kissimmee-Florida-34741/PC-Mightymaxhtml-This-PC-Mightymax-html-has-filtered-my-computer-and-it-pops-up-every-1078853. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PC Mightymax.html