Complaint Review: PNI*FREELOTTO FAST SVC FREELOTTO.COM NY

• Updated: Fri, January 15, 2010

• Reported By: carolini — albany California United States of America
PNI*FREELOTTO FAST SVC FREELOTTO.COM NY
new york, New York United States of America

PNI*FREELOTTO FAST SVC FREELOTTO.COM NY freelotto fast svc am retired and needed to cancel account. don't have extra monies for this! new york, New York

This is a real rippoff to the retire people like my self! I hope this conpany gets what is coming to them!  I hope you can help me in this matter as a senior citizen and other like myself. This company takes $17.98 every month from my checking account and I am hoping that you can help me deminish my account with them.                                 Please help me if you can!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2010 06:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PNIFREELOTTO-FAST-SVC-FREELOTTOCOM-NY/new-york-New-York-/PNIFREELOTTO-FAST-SVC-FREELOTTOCOM-NY-freelotto-fast-svc-am-retired-and-needed-to-cancel-555303. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PNI*FREELOTTO FAST SVC FREELOTTO.COM NY