Complaint Review: PRISONER TALK LLC 720-2623861 TX 03/27

• Updated: Wed, July 16, 2014

• Reported By: Yaketysmack — Phoenix Arizona
PRISONER TALK LLC 720-2623861 TX 03/27
Internet USA

PRISONER TALK LLC 720-2623861 Texas 03/27 They Defrauded me out of $124.95 on March 27, 2014. Did not provide services and only have a voice mail with no return calls. Texas Internet

On March 27 2014 I signed up for Prisoner Talk LLC for $124.95. They have failed to provide services for any type of calls. I have tried to call the number supplied to me by my banking institution with no success. It goes to voicemail and have received no return calls.

Prisoner Talk LLC boosted off another company for the money. I paid two seperate fees at the same time. One for this company and the second for the reputable company who informed me this morning that I do not have a credit of $124.95 and they do not contract through Prisioner Talk LLC.

It took three and a half months to find out I've been ripped off! I am here to leave a report so it doesn't happen to any other unsuspecting consumer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2014 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PRISONER-TALK-LLC-720-2623861-TX-0327/internet/PRISONER-TALK-LLC-720-2623861-Texas-0327-They-Defrauded-me-out-of-12495-on-March-27-2-1162522. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PRISONER TALK LLC 720-2623861 TX 03/27