Complaint Review: PSYCHIC DOC

• Updated: Sat, July 27, 2013

• Reported By: Marshea — Texas
PSYCHIC DOC
Internet USA

PSYCHIC DOC DOCJ, DOC JOHNSON, PSYCHIC DOC JOHNSON ******BEWARE OF NEWEST ORANUM.COM SCAM ARTIST!****** internet

*Author of original report: ARAISHAA'S HALL PAGE-ORANUM

For those that go to Oranum.com for psychic readings, I have to admit, there are some legit psychics who want to help, and also have real abilities that are real. I am talking about the psychics that don't ask you any questions, or info, maybe only your first name only, and would tell you specifc info, and not vague, and what they tell you happens. Here is a warning about DocJ. He was on keen.com for a long time charging 9.99 a minute! He no longer works ther due to getting kicked off for credit card fraud. I used his services and payed hundreds to him thinking it was all unique to me and even sent a few friends his way...to my total DISBELIF...he didnt know I had sent them and come to find out he told them the same reading word for word!!! As I have the transcripts of the entire reading!!!! I felt so friggin cheated , annoyed and plain OUTRAGE!

I actually had called Keen.com to complain and show proof that I was cheated on his service, and to show that word for word he told my friends the EXACT same reading..and to my total astonishment-they said he no longer is on Keen.com and was banned due to credit card fraud, and they wouldn't elaborate!!!!

So fast forward a few months later..guess who is now at .99 cents a minute on Oranum? Yup...the credit card scammer Doc Johnson!!

I was in his chat room..and NOW I know how he does what he does..He reads PDF's off his computer that are all SCRIPTS! He even had some bad reviews that spoke to this, but later were deleted!

He is very mechanical, self advertising and I feel sorry for the ones that are already falling for his silver tongue PDF SCRIPTED readings! So beware people...I don't know what his intentions are on Oranum.... but you better hold on to your credit cards. If you google Doc Johnson Keen.com, you will get a hit on his old page on Keen.com, BUT..when you click to call him, its an error message that says this page is NOT on keen anymore or unavailable ERROR!!!!

It's the frauds and scammers that give people with good hearts and legit services and abilities a BLACK EYE! BEWARE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2013 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PSYCHIC-DOC/internet/PSYCHIC-DOC-DOCJ-DOC-JOHNSON-PSYCHIC-DOC-JOHNSON-BEWARE-OF-NEWEST-ORANUMCOM-SCAM-1070570. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PSYCHIC DOC

ARAISHAA'S HALL PAGE-ORANUM

AUTHOR: Sherie O. - ()

I also wanted to point out that "psychic" Araishaa is on many sites , so do NOT be fooled. I will post ALL here:

1. community.oranum/en/psychic/araishaa