Complaint Review: PYOD LLC

• Updated: Thu, January 03, 2013

• Reported By: Nancy — Houston Pennsylvania United States of America
PYOD LLC
15 s.main st. Greenville, South Carolina United States of America

PYOD LLC I recieved a call from a so called collection agency that told me I had a 13 year old judgement against me...And that that I owed 12,000.00 but they would settlel out of court for a little more than 6 Greenville, South Carolina

I got a phone call telling me I had a judgement against me for 6,000.00 that had become 12,000.00 but they would make it around 6,000.00 again to help me out..They gave me very little detail on the vality of the claim.but told me it was a judgement made in 2000 that no one was responsible to tell me about it and that they could only take electronic payments and was demanding some payment right away because they said they placed a lein on my house, and the only way to remove it was to start payments.....When I told them I had no money I had been sick and in the hospital they pressed me for more info about any income in my house....They knew about my disabled children and their S.S.I payments and they kew about only one of our mortage payments of which there are two......When I started to have spassems in my lungs the woman pressed even harder saying we need a payment today we will attach your wages where do you word, I told he I have no money now I am not working, she said put it on another credit card, I siad I do not have on, she said set it up with you bank, I said I do not have a bank account....she sid we have been on the phone for 25 mins I can't play with you no more...I said I am getting my husband, she got very upset and said you did not tell me you were married that changes everything, you marital status says you husband is now responsible....but was in a hurry to get off the phone....At that point I collapsed on my back porch, I was having chest pains and a very hard time breathing...At that poing all I could hear was her calling my name and telling me I had to make a payment now even tho I was asking someone to call a ambulance...She told me to call her back before 5 Pm and hung up right before my husband came up on the back porch...I checked my credit report today and found PYOD.LLC on it looked them up and put 2and 2 together...the 12 or 6 thousand dollar dept oe a judgement does not appear anywhere.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 07:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PYOD-LLC/Greenville-South-Carolina-29601/PYOD-LLC-I-recieved-a-call-from-a-so-called-collection-agency-that-told-me-I-had-a-13-yea-990450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PYOD LLC