Complaint Review: Pacific Offshore Rigging

• Updated: Thu, December 06, 2012

• Reported By: Fritz — San Diego California United States of America
Pacific Offshore Rigging
2805 Canon Street Ste. C, San Diego, Ca 92106 Internet United States of America

Pacific Offshore Rigging Kasey, Ryan Rigging San Diego, sailing rigging, sailboat rigging, Kasey,Ryan, sailboat repair, sail repair rippoff on over charging, much more than the quotes san Diego, Internet

Pacific Offshore Rigging is a Very very shifty company. Had them work on my 39 foot sailboat several times and each time the quotes went way over what they quoted without letting me know in advance of the work. These folk are very unethical and would never ever recommend them whatsoever. I usually give everyone the benefit of the doubt but after three separate incidences its no coincidence. I ditto what the other review stated on yelp about Pacific Offshore Rigging. Stay clear of Pacific offshore rigging and kasey and Ryan they will burn you. The minute I told them I was going to write this review they didn't want to charge my card and I told them to charge my card so I can protect all of you...I can't be bought!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2012 02:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pacific-Offshore-Rigging/internet/Pacific-Offshore-Rigging-Kasey-Ryan-Rigging-San-Diego-sailing-rigging-sailboat-rigging-978705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pacific Offshore Rigging