• Report: #1002089

• Submitted: Wed, January 23, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 23, 2013

• Reported By: Marina — stroudsburg Pennsylvania United States of America
Paradise Dream Tours
901 S State Road 7 Suite #317 Hollywood Florida 33 Hollywood, Florida United States of America

Paradise Dream Tours 901 S State Road 7 Suite #317 I made a down payment of $199.00 for a cruise/vacation in Florida. I called last week the numbers on the contract, one was busy and the other was disconnected. All emails came back undelivered. I take Hollywood, Florida

I made a down payment of $199.00 for a cruise, In May 2012 I spoke with Angela Khalil who informed me that I can take my vacation in 2013. I called last week, and the two phone numbers I have for this company (Paradise Dream Tours) one was busy and the other was disconnected. I decided to email, and at this time I was not a happy camper. I did several emails and all came back undelivered. I really thought this company was credible. I had a certificate code, security code, letter head and a pretty folder. Only to find out last week I was ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 03:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paradise-Dream-Tours/Hollywood-Florida-/Paradise-Dream-Tours-901-S-State-Road-7-Suite-317-I-made-a-down-payment-of-19900-for-a-1002089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paradise Dream Tours