Complaint Review: Paragon Leads -Mikohl Caldwell

• Submitted: Sun, March 10, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 12, 2013

• Reported By: cmb — winchester Virginia United States of America
Paragon Leads -Mikohl Caldwell

Paragon Leads -Mikohl Caldwell pgaleads Complete Jerk once you turn him down-which you definetly should-The reason this site was created , Internet

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: He scammed me thouroughly

*Consumer Comment: Mike Caldwell IS what Christopher Blanchard claims

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Another false complaint from someone that didn't qualify to be part of our team.

After investigating this company I found only generic information on the site and no brag book about any client(s) that were doing business or happily doing doing business with him.  The only info wa other Ripoff Reports and scams notices.  I respectfully sent him an email and decline the opportunity to join his company for the reasons listed above.   Here is his response:

> On Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 11:41 AM, mike caldwell
> <mcaldwell@pgleads.com>wrote:
>> Chris,****
>> Go f**k your own a**.  ****
>> Youre removed from my list.  ****

stay away, stay very far away from anyone that conducts his business like this.  it is tough to weed through the real deals and the scams, but I am writing this to help you avoid one of those worthless individuals and scams he perpetrates.  Good luck in your job hunt.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2013 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paragon-Leads-Mikohl-Caldwell/internet/Paragon-Leads-Mikohl-Caldwell-pgaleads-Complete-Jerk-once-you-turn-him-down-which-you-def-1026489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paragon Leads -Mikohl Caldwell

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

He scammed me thouroughly

AUTHOR: Ray Keller - ()

Mikhol Caldwell aka Mike took my $397 and gave me nothing for it.  that's was about a year ago.  i then received a n email from him recently saying that he would give refunds to those who purchased within the last year.  it was so out of the blue, i wrote him back to see if it was true.  after many attempts by phone and email to reach this clown, he finally replies with this BS story that there was a refund available but not anymore cause Lead net pro changed their business model to a cheaper plan. he plugged the new system as if it was bad news but in reality he still plugged it and he had the nerve to pretend like he didn't like it.  he then after several emails back and forth with me said he would refund me again in writing and that was 2 weeks ago and i check my account daily to see if its there and nothing to be seen.

Mike will get what he deserves for stealing from many people.  Who offers a refund twice and doesnt do that??  Who does that???

Stay away from all things related to Mikhol Caldwell aka Mike Caldwell

Mike Caldwell IS what Christopher Blanchard claims

AUTHOR: Ray Keller - ()

Mike Caldwell and Lead Net Pro and Paragon leads solutions are thieves and con artists!  I was "accepted" into their program and worked my butt off with their "system.  I even went as far as to leave their dialer 24 hrs a day all day for a week and didn't get one call inquiring about their systems and business but to see how I was doing since I paid my $397 to get "accepted" into their con artist scheme.

Christopher Blanchard is exactly right about these guys and trust me when I say that the only qualifier to be "accepted" in their program is a credit card.

Stay away and if you want to talk to anyone about their misleading business practices who "qualified/paid" for their con, reach out to me at the number or email below.

Ray Keller

(((redacted)))

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: PGLeads - (United States of America)

First off,

Let me say it says a lot about a company if they have been in business for over two years and the only people that complain are the people that are rejected.

There is a qualification process to joining the LNP side of our team.  You can either work with an independent rep or join the company as an independent rep yourself.  And then be facilitated by Paragon Lead Solutions which is an advertising company that works with reps from various companies.  Christopher- Blanchard didn't qualify for either of these.  A certain skill level and teachability index is required before we will work with you.

That is why we place ads and receive inquiries.  Some are accepted and some are rejected.  Christopher- Blanchard sorry you didn't qualify, but writing false reports in an attempt to sabotage our program isn't the answer.  You are only helping to prove a point.  Only people that haven't been let in, post complaints about our opportunity.  Anyone that would make a decision against joining our company based on your post, is probably doing us a favor.

Christopher - Blanchard