Complaint Review: Parks Sabers

• Updated: Tue, November 27, 2012

• Reported By: Treyrip91 — Ruston Louisiana United States of America
Parks Sabers

Parks Sabers Unable to Service Anyone Properly Internet

*Consumer Comment: I agree! (And we are not the first to have issues)

I've had problems with the Saber I received as a gift from my spouse. I have called and written several times and only received form letter responses and a recording with no call back. The unit itself is made very well and I'm sure it's a fluke that mine has issues. My main complaint is with the customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2012 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Parks-Sabers/internet/Parks-Sabers-Unable-to-Service-Anyone-Properly-Internet-974430. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Parks Sabers

I agree! (And we are not the first to have issues)

AUTHOR: bulimiaisreal - (United States of America)

I happen to be on Ripoff Report and noticed "Parks Sabers" name as a new complaint. As a former customer all I can say is "good luck".I own 2 sabers. I purchased for myself and one for my now ex-spouse. (Thankfully my new spouse appreciates it! That is until hers stopped working.)

I agree with you when you state that the craftsmanship is fantastic and overall the sabers are well made, but if something happens to break you are on your own.

When I made my purchases at a convention I recall being excited of course, but immediately taken back by the owner's (Jeff?) massive ego and somewhat impolite interaction during the transaction. So it has been a few lessons learned. 1) do your homework on the company before you purchase. 2) Purchase online after you have either seen the product firsthand or read good reviews on the product and company. 3) If you do have a chance to meet the owner of the company and they are brash, egotistical, or rude, just remember if their is a problem later they will only be worse.

Oh from what I have found we are not the first to have issues. http://www.therpf.com/f9/boycott-parks-sabers-1768/